New PC Build

May Peace Be Upon You

This dream or more like a goal
has been set since last year 
but during that time my financial
status was still in debt 
so for now
my debt has been cleared 
and I am ready to approach 
my goal which is
BANGSAWAN PC

This new pc setup would 
cost me about 6K on the CPU alone
not including the monitor, mouse, keyboard etc
The main reason why i am eager to do this
is because the difficulty that i am facing
right now where my pc is slow/not efficient
enough to work for my operation.

I am intending to setup a studio
for either making video or photoshhot.
For the equipment, the main problem is the
camera because i dont have the budget 
yet to purchase a decent one that 
suit my requirement.

Back to the main topic,
my setup would be
Intel I7-8700K processor
Asus Prime Z370-P motherboard
Samsung 960 EVO Nvme PCIe M.2 250gb SSD
32 gb DDR4 ram
GTX 1060 6gb graphic card
2TB HDD
700W power supply
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Heat sink
and lastly
Tecware CPU casing

For those who want to know the performance
for this setup, I would like to
tell you that this setup can render 4K video
with a breeze and without a sweat.
Thats all for now.

May Peace be Upon You

Share:

0 komen