Quarter of a Century LIfe

May Peace be Upon You

Alhamdulillah, last week was my birthday where 25 years ago was my first breath and from that day my life keep on evolving starts from my childhood moment to my teenage rebel period and right now as a young adult. So for this entry I just want to treat it as my diary where I want to write about my experience of celebrating my birthday from last year compare to this year. Next I want to list all the things that I want to do within next 5 years. Lastly, just a motivation word that I am currently try to apply in my life

Last year birthday celebration was totally the opposite situation from this year due to 2 reasons. First is the place and second is the people involve in it. For last year, I was in Japan due to my work commitment and at that time it was in Sakura Blossom period which was a very beautiful scenery. So the only person who was with me is just my coworker and my awesome Japanese supervisor Sone-san. For my present, I just bought my self a toy which is a "dashankuro" race car. 
Finally got a hand on this toy that I had wanted since I was 7 years old

On the other hand for this year, I am totally forgot when is my birthday until my mother wish to me and for my present, I bought my family a dinner at a fine restaurant. That was priceless compare to other present because family bonding is the most important for me.

Even I have hidden my birthday date since last year on facebook, my friend from my university year still remember my birthday and I am thankful for that because I know there is still friends who still concern about me even it is just a birthday date.

Enough of that, now lets move on to the list of things that I want to do within next 5 years:
  1. I want to perform Umrah either alone or with my family.
  2. I want to go on sky diving because it looks so amazing to me
  3. I want to be a better person compare to now in term of works, social and society
Lastly the motivation that I get from my cousin, Abdullah from last weekend meets is "In this vast world, whatever that you wanted to have or wanted to be. You just need to ask Allah sincerely for it and InsyaAllah you will have it and you will earn it easily. There will also be a moment that even you do not hope for it  but it will came to you just in the right time to solve everything you are facing.

May Peace be Upon You

Share:

0 komen